Yoplait!
Have you tasted this? This is some yummy stuff! I had never had it before and I was wondering - WHY?!?!?!
I am now on a quest to try every single Yoplait out there. Look at all these flavors -
Apple Turnover
Apricot Mango
Banana Cream Pie
Berries 'N Cream
Blackberry
Blueberry Patch
Boston Cream Pie
Harvest Peach
Key Lime Pie
Lemon Cream Pie
Orange Crème
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Raspberry Cheesecake
Red Raspberry
Red Velvet Cake
Strawberries 'N Bananas
Strawberry
Strawberry Orange Sunrise
Strawberry Shortcake
Very Cherry
Very Vanilla
White Chocolate Strawberry
and that's just Yoplait Light! They got all sorts types - Whips! and Light Thick & Creamy which I am sure you are all aware of, but where the hell have I been?
I guess I always steered away from those that I thought wouldn't taste all that yummy. You know fake-sweet that tastes like medicine? Yuck! Cannot stand that and won't go near it. I'd rather waste my calories on carrots than fake sweet. I also always thought that it wouldn't taste anything like the flavor on the label, but I gotta tell you that Boston Cream Pie with a glass of nonfat milk was so delicious I was kind of out of my mind.
Apple Turnover is next!!
Hmmm... are they paying you? Because they should! They really should. :)
ReplyDeleteThat actually made me hungry for yogurt, but I JUST got back from walking to the grocery store on my lunchbreak. Dangit!
Another time...
My daughter freezes them, she thinks they're great that way!
ReplyDelete