I am a hopeless romantic.
I hope to invent something.
I hate corporate America.
I lost my father to AIDS.
I am terrified of death.
I believe marijuana should be legalized.
I like deep meaningful conversations.
I would have been a good therapist.
I never finished college and it bugs me.
I am really bad at small talk.
I am getting better.
I have a big dog. His name is Duke.
I am a stepmother to a pretty great stepson.
I am a godmother to a smart and beautiful goddaughter.
I almost did not have a child of my own. What was I thinking?!?
I love the movie It’s a Wonderful Life. It is my favorite. Favorite!
I was engaged at Dodgers Stadium. It was awesome!
I love, love, love my slippers.
I am a coffee drinker.
I drink Coca-Cola not Pepsi.
I drive a Yukon.
I like my job. It is interesting and I work from home.
I do not like seafood - if it comes from the ocean I will not eat it.
I love the beach.
My husband is the love of my life.
I got tagged in facebook. It took me almost a week to put this together. I opened a document and would periodically keep it open during the day and add stuff as I thought of it. I liked reading it myself and you would too if you did it.
C'mon...didn't you enjoy reading this little tidbit about me? Wouldn't you want to do the same for someone else? Do unto others as you would want them to do unto you. It is The Golden Rule [You know what? - It just so happens that post was the day I started this blog].
Therefore, if you are reading this consider yourself tagged. If you are reading this twice, then REALLY consider yourself tagged. C'mon...please. You'll like it after you do the work I promise. Leave a link so we can all read.
My best friend lost her husband to AIDS. I'm so sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteIt's a Wonderful Life is my husband's favorite movie. Our third cat is named Zuzu.
That is crazy. 12 of those 25 applied to me as well. Go figure. :)
ReplyDelete