Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Abundance

My baby is healthy.

My husband really loves me and is attentive of my needs.

I have a wonderful relationship with my stepson.

I have a big dog who thinks I am the best person in the world.

My job is thriving in these tough economic times.

I own my home.

I needed Kleenex today and it was on sale.

One of my favorite people made it out of surgery today and is doing well.

I recently reconnected with an old friend who I missed terribly.

My mother.

My sister.

My husband's ex wife finally realized I am not here to take her place I just want what is best for her son.

I work from home and I don't have to drive to work in the rain.

Today was a beautiful day.

Thank you Full-Soul-Ahead

2 comments:

  1. Great list, and great exercise! That Michelle, she's full of good ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! You're welcome! So happy you joined in the fun.

    ReplyDelete