quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
Everyone knows it "B" yo. Just check out any hotel room. BTW - I used to have a step-father who was so crazy he wold make us switch it if we got it wrong. I'm just stoked if there is a roll on the gizmo and a back-up on the tank.
Everyone knows it "B" yo. Just check out any hotel room. BTW - I used to have a step-father who was so crazy he wold make us switch it if we got it wrong. I'm just stoked if there is a roll on the gizmo and a back-up on the tank.
ReplyDelete"B" is the only way to go. Good way to check if you're compatible with someone... go use their bathroom and check the toilet paper roll!
ReplyDelete