Sunday, February 1, 2009

Good morning February

Long time no see. January was good to us, better than last year. This month ended beautifully. A night out with an old friend. I can't wait to see her again. We are already making plans for next time.

People are so interesting aren't they? They are like novels to me. I think that is why I like blogs. We all have stories - Who we are, how we tick, and where we come from. I remember taking a seminar and the speaker described our lessons in life as tapes in our heads - elbows off the table - no chewing gum - and each of us has a different set of tapes. All the things we learned as children make up each and every one of our books. What is amazing to me is that the stuff we knew about as children has a whole different meaning as adults. Now as adults and parents we truly understand the gravity of other's lives and circumstances. We see things from completely different angles.

We grow.

It is an amazing circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment