quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
Nearly impossible to understand. Long, slow, tortuous process, which, in the end, makes me, at least, realize why some very short lives, make very long-lasting impact.
I fell absolutely apart at my desk at work upon reading this and seeing their sweet faces. I left a comment for them, but no words would ever be enough. Bless their hearts.
Nearly impossible to understand. Long, slow, tortuous process, which, in the end, makes me, at least, realize why some very short lives, make very long-lasting impact.
ReplyDeleteSo sad for those left behind. I can't even imagine the grief.
ReplyDeleteI fell absolutely apart at my desk at work upon reading this and seeing their sweet faces. I left a comment for them, but no words would ever be enough. Bless their hearts.
ReplyDelete