Thursday, October 14, 2010

Trouble

I'm in trouble guys!

This weekend is going to be really, really, really, really, really - I could type 'really' forever to try and explain how tough this weekend is going to be.

We leave tomorrow afternoon for San Diego. We'll be staying with my father-in-law, his wife, and their 16-year-old son (my husband's half-brother) TMI?

Anyhooo---

We'll grab dinner on the way. I can handle this because I've had to face eating out with the boys quite a bit so I have had a little practice. However, after this meal is when it will get harder! We hit Sea World on Saturday - okay maybe I can figure my way through Sea World too, but THEN it's out for dinner Saturday night.

Then Sunday morning we are meeting my husband's other brother and his family for breakfast at this WAY yummy place - I looked it up online - The Original Pancake House. I've never been before, but just look it up online and you'll know it's WAY yummy. I'm a breakfast girl and this place screams breakfast! YUM!! I looked it up for better options and there aren't any.

I'm in trouble.

PS I said 'breakfast' girl. Just to clarify, I am NOT a morning girl.

1 comment:

  1. Can you go to those places and split a dish with someone or just eat a half portion? I guess I'm not sure what the rule was that you set for yourself. Sometimes, you've got to improvise... :)

    You can do it though! You're a strong lady, I know it.

    ReplyDelete