quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
I'm imagining that you aren't blogging much because you are out having a grand ol' time in life. I hope you are!
And man, seeing those flowers and that sunshine made me jealous. Those flowers are gorgeous! I bought a bunch of plants about a month ago, and we got a major unexpected frost and now they all look like crap (and I'm guessing they feel that way too).
I'm imagining that you aren't blogging much because you are out having a grand ol' time in life. I hope you are!
ReplyDeleteAnd man, seeing those flowers and that sunshine made me jealous. Those flowers are gorgeous! I bought a bunch of plants about a month ago, and we got a major unexpected frost and now they all look like crap (and I'm guessing they feel that way too).
Beautiful!