Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Tooth Fairy

We put the tooth in a safe-keep organza bag...

and put it into the Tooth Fairy Pillow.

Here it waited to be picked up...



where she came...

leaving behind fairy dust.



Upon awakening...

he questioned, if in fact, a fairy with wings did indeed fly into his room in the middle of the night leaving behind some fairy dust.
(kind of creepy if you think about it and at this point I questioned my judgment as a parent)

But then wait...

the Tooth Fairy left a five dollar bill. 

I think he's okay with it now.

1 comment:

  1. First of all: YOU HAVE A TOOTH FAIRY PILLOW?! How cool is that?!?

    Second of all: FIVE DOLLARS?! You are going to have to keep raising the bar, you know!

    Third of all: I bet you are a darn fun momma to have.

    I mean. I bet that you are in cahoots with a darn fine Tooth Fairy... :)

    ReplyDelete