Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Movie Watcher

When you're flipping through the channels do you ever stumble across an old classic movie you have already seen, but you still stop to watch. Then get hooked. Then continue to have to watch the whole thing compulsively unless something absolutely drags you away?

I do.

This happens to me all the time. I have seen the movie. I have it on video tape. I have it on DVD. I could always stop and watch the movie on one of these vices, but I never do. I only stop to watch these movies when I have a million other things to do. What is it about catching a movie on TV and watching it right then and there? Especially when you have things to do.

Anyone else have this problem?

This post was made possible by the great American classic Trading Places.


No comments:

Post a Comment