quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Woods Christmas Card
It was only a matter of time that these prank pictures would come out, but man that was quick!
I know isn't it terrible!! My husband's friends sent it to him. I regretted posting it right after because it's so tacky, but gosh what a moron he is. I'm fascinated about this story because I just cannot wrap my head around what an idiot this guy is.
Oh man! Where did you find this?
ReplyDeleteI know isn't it terrible!! My husband's friends sent it to him. I regretted posting it right after because it's so tacky, but gosh what a moron he is. I'm fascinated about this story because I just cannot wrap my head around what an idiot this guy is.
ReplyDelete