'Cause the walls start shaking
The earth was quaking
My mind was aching
And we were making it and you -
Shook me all night long
I walked around the house with it showing it to my husband over and over and over - "Can you believe this? Look how small it is! I'm blasting it! Can you hear it? Amazing isn't it? Wow! You gotta listen to this!"
Other than the iPod this thing has an AM/FM radio and was ten bucks cheaper. I asked the lady, "Why then would everyone get the Shuffle?" She shrugged and said, "It's all hype." This little doodad appears to do exactly what I needed and a pinch more so why not. Besides I've never been one to just go with the crowd - I'm crossing my fingers that it was the right choice.
Yep, it's official I am part of the 21st Century -
Cuz I'm cool like that.
Awesome. And this was a great visual, because I pictured you bobbing your head around the house while you announced how much you loved it!
ReplyDeletei didn't have to visualize it - i got the pleasure of seeing it firsthand. in fact, she made me listen to it while i walked around the house. i can see the appeal.
ReplyDeleteHaha! Your hubby is funny. I didn't know if you'd see the other comment on my blog, so I'm posting it here. :)
ReplyDeleteAngela, that is so funny! I've actually been thinking about recording some sort of short video where Cam and I just share a little bit, for that very reason.
I wish EVERYONE would post a little video of themselves. It's so weird to have to try to imagine what people are like, what their inflections are like, etc., when you haven't seen it. And... isn't communication like 80% NON-verbal?! With blogs, all you've got is that verbal part and you miss all the extras.
I'm going to do it. Soon, I'm going to post a video of Cam and I, that way people can see him too. :)