1. What time did you get up this morning?
7:30 – On a Saturday. I did not sign up for that!
2. How do you like your steak?
Well done and I don’t mind a little A1 Steak Sauce if it needs a little help with flavor.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Avatar – although the special effects are awesome I came away with an awesome message about what we are doing to our planet.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I can’t choose – Grey’s Anatomy, Private Practice, Intervention, Real Housewives (I can’t help myself it’s like an accident you can’t help but watch), and all those crazy VH1 shows. Ohh...and I love Mystery Diagnosis, but I can't watch them because they make me crazy anxious!!
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Right where I am.
6. What did you have for breakfast?
I haven’t eaten breakfast yet, but I have my eye on some Fiber One cereal and a banana.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Italian, Mexican, and Middle Eastern.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Seafood – If it comes from the ocean I will not eat it!
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
I love places with gourmet burgers. Then again – Macaroni Grill has some awesome bread that I like to dip in olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
10. Favorite dressing?
Depends what mood I’m in – Ranch, Thousand Island, Balsamic, or Italian.
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
GMC Yukon – I am in desperate need of a new one just in case you have any extra money in your check book.
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Jeans and a cute t-shirt.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Australia
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
I don’t know…I never really liked that question. I’m a woman I guess it would depend on my mood.
15. Where would you want to retire?
Lake Arrowhead
16. Favorite time of day?
Right before bed when I have my own free time.
17. Where were you born?
Westwood, CA
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Baseball
19. How many siblings?
Sister who is 12 years younger.
20. Favorite pastime/hobby?
Who has the time for a hobby with a husband, two kids, work, a house to clean, dinner to cook, and being the dog’s doorman?
21. Dance or sit it out?
Dance, dance, dance!!
22. Bird watcher?
Sure, if I have a minute and catch one right outside my window I’m always curious about what they do.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Absolutely, without a doubt – a night owl.
24. Do you have any pets?
Duke - An 80 pound Lab/Shepherd mix
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Sadly – not at this moment - NO WAIT - I take that back - It used to take me 80 minutes to burn over 530 calories on the treadmill, yesterday it took me 65 minutes, which means there is a bit of running involved - yay!
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A lawyer
27. What is your best childhood memory?
Christmas with my mom and dad.
28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Both – I had three kitties up until the last one passed last June.
29. Are you married?
Yes – He is the love of my life.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Absolutely.
31. Been in a car accident?
Yep – Interestingly, I wasn’t wearing my seatbelt because it wasn’t the law at the time. However, the cab of my little pickup truck had about 20 or so balloons and when all was said and done there were three left. I truly believe they were my makeshift airbags.
32. Any pet peeves?
Lying, it will send me through the roof.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
I like a pizza with all the fixins.
34. Favorite Flower?
The rose – I’m simple like that.
35. Favorite ice cream?
Nothing with fruit in it.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonalds – It's classic and you can’t find that taste anywhere else.
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None
38. From whom did you get your last email?
My husband
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Macy’s
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Sadly - no. I need to work on that.
41. Like your job?
More than I used to – I work from home and can make my own hours.
42. Broccoli?
Love it – cooked, blanched, raw!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
A cruise on the Caribbean
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
My husband
45. What are you listening to right now?
SpongeBob – it’s keeping the little guy busy while I fill this out. BTW – I can’t stand SpongeBob.
46. What is your favorite color?
Pink. I'm a girlie girl.
47. How many tattoos do you have?
None, although I wish I had the balls to get one.
48. Any piercings?
My ears, left one has two and that will be all - thankyouverymuch.
49. What time did you finish this quiz?
9:28 a.m.
50. Coffee Drinker?
You bet – right now. It’s 9:30 in the morning for crying out loud!!
No comments:
Post a Comment