quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
This video has been such a hit at our house, and actually a wonderful item of comic relief. We often say the lines and crack up - especially having two big dopey dogs in the house. I bet you have had no idea what a gift it's been!
And thank you Angela, for all of your kindness and encouragement. You are so dear.
LOVE IT! YEAH, YEAH...
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis video has been such a hit at our house, and actually a wonderful item of comic relief. We often say the lines and crack up - especially having two big dopey dogs in the house. I bet you have had no idea what a gift it's been!
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you Angela, for all of your kindness and encouragement. You are so dear.