Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Circles

There are tell-tale signs when we are in the same circle -
the look in our eyes
finishing each other's sentences
knowing what the other wants for dinner
buying, separate from each other, the same Valentine card.

We call it being in the same circle.  It is our connection.

He can always tell and reminds me by saying "Why aren't you in my circle?

HE usually says this because it's usually ME not in the circle.  Remember, I'm the woman?

The frustrating part  - Why is it that men want to have sex to get in the circle and women need to be in the circle to have sex.

Then I think about that Depeche Mode song again.

--------------------------------------------------

San Diego Momma asks - 




6 comments:

  1. Well now, don't I get this to a "t."

    Well written and TRUE.

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thankful women like us have men that know us so well.

      XOXO

      Delete
  2. So, does that mean we are in the same circle right now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, right now, right this very minute at 11:54am when you're 40 miles away.

      "the horny husband"

      You're such a pig!

      Delete
  3. Yes 40 miles is rather far to be umm... Circling... But then again you did mention sex first. And that kinda crumbles the blogging code of ethics. At least as far as horny husbands go. And Yet I do not allow mine to comment for these reasons. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, I walked right into that one. I totally should have known better.

      I wish we could have visited with each other more today, but I left because I had to be here for the security cameras we had installed :(

      Take care of yourself this week MultipleMama!

      Delete