Sunday, April 29, 2012

What Not To Wear

My husband wanted to wear this out today.


For a minute, lets put aside the t-shirt in and of itself.  Let's try and forget that it is a 4XL, which by the way he bought in Vegas at the M&M Store.  He loves it because it's huge on him and makes him feel like he is wearing pajamas.  It's also very rare to find a t-shirt on the rack that is that big.  Let's also try and forget that it looks like something you would order off of a Cheech & Chong video.  
Let's just forget about all that..K?

Don't you think he could have picked a better pair of shorts? 

At least he keeps me laughing.



3 comments:

  1. the colorful husbandApril 30, 2012 at 8:31 AM

    To my defense, the lighting isn't very good in the picture. Besides, I'm a believer in comfort above all else (unless it would be politically incorrect). and lastly, I already bagged the babe, so who am I trying to impress?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only your boss could see you in that. Now THAT would be a reaction to see!!

      Delete
  2. HAHAHA! This outfit is PRICELESS. I wish we could have spent more quality time with your husband, if you know what I'm saying. He seems pretty hilarious and down-to-earth. Next time, next time.

    K, gotta go find some chocolate to eat. (Thanks a lot!)

    ReplyDelete