Friday, March 22, 2013

Men and Women


Pillow Talk

Me: It's hot.

Him: Now you're hot?

Me: I'm always hot! It SUCKS!

Him: (silence)

Me: You know when this peri-menopausal and menopause thing is over, I'll always be cold again. Then I'll want to move to Palm Springs. That's where the old retire because their bones can't stand the cold.

Him: Can't wait! (big toothy grin)

Me: Aren't we women lovely?

Him: Yes, lovely. Now you know why us men die off early.




3 comments:

  1. DUDE, you don't EVEN KNOW hot flashes, until you've had them me-style. The inner crevasse between my boobs is so sweaty, it's like if the English Channel were peri-menopausal and flooded.

    See? I'm not making sense.

    That's super hormonal.

    (Do I win?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so funny! It's not just you - I am sad to report that I am familiar with the goings-on of the inner crevasse between my boobs.

      It's the end of menses and we should be celebrating! Why God? Why?

      Delete
  2. You are way too young to be having this conversation with anyone!

    ReplyDelete