Would you believe it? Jake has been in full-time for just one week and suddenly work slows. This is not good. Eeeeek! Isn't that Murphy's Law though. I wait weeks to put him in full time because I am sure it won't remain that busy and the minute I do it, work slows. Although it has given me a bit more time. Did you see my little label cloud down there. Cute huh? Played around with it a bit today. I figure I'll let the cloud guide me to what I'm going to write. The more I write about a subject the darker the color gets. The bummer...I never made any labels for my posts. Now I have to go through all my posts and label them.
I'm really diggin this new layout. I love all the girly flowers. Maybe I'll keep it for good. Let the creativity begin... maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment