I'm wide awake and its 2:16 in the morning. Bummer for me tomorrow, huh?
I'm watching a lot like LOVE - Amanda Peet and Ashton Kutcher. Cute movie! TOTAL chick flick, love it! What is it about The Cure that I love? While watching the movie and playing on the computer I'm folding boxers so Reece doesn't have to wear "tighty whities." News has it that they are very uncool when you're 11 years old. Who knew it is such a big deal...I just thought they wear what they like and what's the difference. Apparently not.
Pissed off the man this weekend. Ooooh weeeee...We were at the mall buying a birthday gift when I realized I forgot to activate the credit cards that expired in April - Needless to say that made him grumpy. I am sorry, my love. I will try not to do it again (it's not like he was stuck somewhere or anything...sheesh)!
I also changed the blog again. I like doing that, but it makes it hard to keep a creative thing going. I find myself not wanting to add things because I know I'll have to just add it again in a month. It's limiting my creative side. We'll see, although I just might have a bit more time these days.
Jake is loving school full-time. I think this is going to be good. For a while he would wake up in the mornings and ask if he had to go to school then complain that he didn't want to go. That was killing me because how in the world is he going to become a doctor if he doesn't like school. Of course, he already knows just how to get under my skin because he has insisted over and over that he wants to be a mailman. Remember when he asked for the mail truck? Then got it.
You know what is really good about him going to school longer...it is giving me back more of me...me as an individual. For the past three and a half years it has been all about him and I've been kind of missing me. So you know what...yes, I believe this will be good!
No comments:
Post a Comment