Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Magic!


I think this is going to be my favorite Christmas. Jake will be three in January and for the first time TOTALLY into Christmas. This was his third year with Santa and when he saw him he gave him a hug...so incredibly cute!

Months ago we were at The Toy Professor, a toy shop in the mall, when he found a little metal mail truck. He was fascinated with it, which was unusal because usually he likes the train table in the back of the store. However, on this particular day something caught his eye and he spent the whole time with that mail truck in his hand. We had a heck of a time getting him to put it back and leave the store without a complete meltdown. Since then when he is asked what he wants Santa to bring him he replies in a whisper, "mail twuck."

I picked it up Friday. I think I am more excited than he is. I can't wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment