We were most definitely about due for a new camera. That last one was from seven years ago and we paid way too much money for it! This one was about $100 and fancier to boot! As much as I hate to admit it...this camera was a must. Go through Christmas this year without a camera? Preposterous!! The rugrat is just now getting IT. Know what I mean? He is so excited about Christmas and I love it, love it, love it. He gets excited when we plug in the Christmas tree and the lights come on. That's what I call being excited about Christmas. It's like reliving it all over again myself...the magic, the spirit, the thrill...it brings back some really great memories for me. What's really cool is that now I get to be on the opposite side of the magic. I gotta say...it's awesome! Amazingly, I'm more exciterated than I've ever been and it is not all about me.
quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
Friday, December 19, 2008
me likee
We were most definitely about due for a new camera. That last one was from seven years ago and we paid way too much money for it! This one was about $100 and fancier to boot! As much as I hate to admit it...this camera was a must. Go through Christmas this year without a camera? Preposterous!! The rugrat is just now getting IT. Know what I mean? He is so excited about Christmas and I love it, love it, love it. He gets excited when we plug in the Christmas tree and the lights come on. That's what I call being excited about Christmas. It's like reliving it all over again myself...the magic, the spirit, the thrill...it brings back some really great memories for me. What's really cool is that now I get to be on the opposite side of the magic. I gotta say...it's awesome! Amazingly, I'm more exciterated than I've ever been and it is not all about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment