quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Tell me...
why get a flu shot if you're going to get the flu?
This is the first year we have had a baby and the flu shot nazi's have been all over me about it even though I have not had the flu in years.
I finally decided I would get one but never got around to it. I ended up catching the flu . . . from someone who had gotten their flu shot 10 days earlier . . . next year I will skip the shot and try to avoid those who have gotten one!
I never get flu shots! Although I did get the flu one year and it really really sucked.
ReplyDeleteThis is the first year we have had a baby and the flu shot nazi's have been all over me about it even though I have not had the flu in years.
ReplyDeleteI finally decided I would get one but never got around to it. I ended up catching the flu . . . from someone who had gotten their flu shot 10 days earlier . . . next year I will skip the shot and try to avoid those who have gotten one!