Saturday, December 6, 2008

SURPRISE!!

Last night we had a sixties themed surprise 60th birthday party for mom!!
It went off without a hitch! She loved it! I've been wanting to post all about it for over a month, but couldn't because...well it was a surprise -
Did you love it mom?

We had the place spruced up like the sixties

My guy - click here to see what he looks like every day Kaitlyn - my best friend Michelle's daughter

Jake the rugratKaitlyn and Jake -

Don't you think most best girlfriends want their kids to magically end up together? Don't roll your eyes - remember the name of the blog you're reading.

He is five years her junior, yet was calling her "Hunny" throughout the night. He'll only be three in January and already a flirt. Sometimes while out to dinner he will ask the waitress, "What's your name?" then "What's your number?" This display of utter complimentary cuteness usually gets us anything we want. I hate having to tell the waitress that when he asks, "What's your number?", he really means how old are you?

1 comment:

  1. This was the best. Better than 40.. Better than the stripper with all the people from school there. Family is what I have learned in these 60 years is what is the most important. As I have told you many times, the memories you make can never be taken away. Good Memories, Bad Memories it's what make your life and I have to say mine has been pretty unusual. But, and this is the truth, I wouldn't have changed a thing cause I like who I've grown into. Me.
    Love you and thanks soo much for the party.
    You crazy mom and my grandson's crazy grams

    ReplyDelete