Sandiegomomma had a PROMPTuesday a few days ago. She asked -
Tell me a secret. Of course, I’d prefer it be a true secret. And about you. But I know where that can lead, and perhaps you’re not prepared for it. So let me addendum this: If you’d rather, write about someone who has a secret. Maybe a character you’ve concocted. Or someone in your family or a friend has a secret that you tell us all about fiction-style (or not, even better!).
But I couldn't come up with a secret to divulge. I got some good ones too, some of them I suspect people would think pretty juicy, but that is why they are secrets.
Anyhoo...I promised myself I would do every PROMPTuesday and I'm gonna try my best to stick to it! Soooo...in upholding my promise to myself my submission for last Tuesday's prompt is this -
I put a poll up asking for readers to vote. E-card or Traditional card. I got one vote! ONE! Why didn't anyone vote? Sheeshh! It's not that difficult. You just hit the radio button. You didn't even have to read my explanation. Still I got one vote! My secret - the one vote was me!
PHHTTTT!
No comments:
Post a Comment