Wednesday, December 24, 2008

It's a Wonderful Life



We watched it tonight while preparing for tomorrow's breakfast, me and the hubby. There is something about this movie that does it for me EVERY single time. I really love that hubby likes it too and it gets him as well. Tonight he reminded me that he had never watched it until me and that made me feel all warm and fuzzy.

I remember first watching it in the seventh grade. All the kids were excited that we would be watching a movie for two hours and not doing any classwork. I remember it like it was yesterday. It still affects me the same every year.

If you have never seen it, I suggest you do. It makes me realize just how extremely important every single person is and to be thankful for them. Because in some way each and every one of us is affecting the other.

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment