Among the attendees this year - my husband's ex wife. Nice.
Show of hands from anybody that will be sharing Christmas with your spouse's ex? I think I'm kinda nervous. Any tips? Although she has got to feel a little nervous too don't you think? Either way I think it's good for our 11-year-old. His mom and dad together on Christmas. He'll like that. What do you think? I think it will be kinda cool...yah that's why we did it. It's not like it hasn't happened before. This ought to be interesting.
On another note, I got three more days before he gets the mail truck. Oh my gosh...I could eat him up every time he lowers his head and whispers into his hand, "mail twuck." He is simply scrumptious!!
In a funny way, you guys have more in common than most people - you must be alike in some ways since your husband (at one time or another) was attracted to each of you. You also now have many of the same frustrations about your hubby in common - not to mention your mutual love for her son / your step-son. If you guys have it in you, you have the makings of a friendship (a little liquid Christmas cheer sometimes helps). Congratulations on putting the children first - once kids are on the scene, it's no longer about us - it's about them. Have a very Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete