Saturday, April 3, 2010

15 minutes

I got 15 minutes to write this post, take a shower, and be ready to play baseball in the front yard before Disney Sing-A-Long is done. Think I can do it?

Jake is raring to go after a warm-up of basketball in the back yard with the older brother. However, Reece is now off to a friend's house for some pre-teen entertainment fun and the hubby is on his way to the office due to tax season. So it's all me today.

Later, I'm thinking a walk to the park for a picnic lunch with the rugrat and the beast.

Have a wonderful Saturday!

UPDATE: I failed miserably. I didn't make it into the shower and got caught up in reading blogs and was jolted by a holler from the other room "Mommy? Are you ready to play baseball?"

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Blog reading will getcha every time, eh?

    Playing in the yard with kids sounds like so much fun... I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete