quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
What? You don't like them? I'm wearing a pair right now.
Er uh...
Wait.
Here is my REAL response:
WTF?!?! Why do women DO this to themselves?!?!
The other day Cam and I were sitting at a restaurant and we watched a gal quite literally struggle her way across the street in shoes somewhat like this. She could BARELY walk and you could tell it was taking ALL of her strength and concentration just to remain upright. I promise she took those suckers off the moment she got into her car.
What? You don't like them? I'm wearing a pair right now.
ReplyDeleteEr uh...
Wait.
Here is my REAL response:
WTF?!?! Why do women DO this to themselves?!?!
The other day Cam and I were sitting at a restaurant and we watched a gal quite literally struggle her way across the street in shoes somewhat like this. She could BARELY walk and you could tell it was taking ALL of her strength and concentration just to remain upright. I promise she took those suckers off the moment she got into her car.
Seriously, why?! Why, ladies, why?