I had never watched The Biggest Loser until this season. Once I started watching it I was all in and hooked because it's a competition and now have to finish it because I have got to see who wins. In addition, the transformation these people go through is downright amazing!!
Monday night after dinner the little guy asked -
"Is The Biggest Loser on tonight?"
"No," I told him, "it's on tomorrow night." Sure enough Tuesday night after dinner and to my complete amazement he said -
"What time is The Biggest Loser on?
I couldn't believe he actually remembered. Aren't children amazing? He watched the first hour with me and while we watched he asked all sorts of questions - about exercise, his muscles, and when exactly his muscles would get bigger. He talked about the fact that mommy and daddy exercise and when he gets bigger he is going to exercise just like us. I couldn't help but get all warm and fuzzy because I realized that these last three months have been creating a much bigger picture than I could have ever imagined.
Now that's motivation!!
No comments:
Post a Comment