Today was fun and being there for the little guy makes me happier than I have ever known. I gave him the option of coming home with me after the field trip or staying at school and he chose to come home with me. While working in the office he shouted from the living room,
"MOMMY!"
"Yes Jake."
"I love you."
Can you say SA-WEET! I know huh? Oh my gosh! He is such a lover. I keep making him promise me that he'll hug and kiss me when he's a teenager. Think I'll have any luck? I sure hope so because the thought of him not wanting to talk to me makes me feel ill and he's only four. However, at four he is already swooning the ladies -
Haha! That is a GREAT shot.
ReplyDeleteAnd great post. :)
What a bubbie! My four-year-old says that too (usually after she's destroyed something) and I love it. I don't care if she broke the car.
ReplyDeleteLove that pic!
Watch out lad-ees!