Would you believe that book I'm "currently reading" is still sitting on my nightstand? Yes pathetic, I know. I read it right up until the really good part then put it down. Can't say why and not sure why I haven't picked it up - maybe because I know what happens or maybe because once I pick it up I will be compulsive about reading it again. I do know that if I had a childless vacation planned I would finish it in less than two days. However, I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. I think I got a few months before that happens.
My camera is on the fritz. It won't download pictures onto the computer. I'm not sure if its the cord or the camera, but I'm scared it will cost more to fix than just buying a new one. Blegh...
I took a kickboxing class yesterday for the first time in... ooohhhhh about umpteen years - not good. Thankfully, all my treadmill work these past months paid off because I was actually able to make it through the whole class, not in great form, but I stayed with it. Today I am paying for it in my quads. Ugh. It was so nice to be back in a familiar arena - although it has been a long, long time - too long - it was nice to be in that kind of setting. I'm good with that kind of setting and not your traditional gym. They study Kung Fu - something that has been a far away dream of mine - Baby steps - Baby steps
That's all for now! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment