Saturday, June 12, 2010

POM



Last time I got the cherry and it was good. This time I got a cherry and thought I would try nectarine - The nectarine is -

YUMMY!

If you haven't tried this you must! I mix POM, Sparkling water, with a pinch of Splenda and it is so delicious it actually satisfies my craving for a soda!! YES - satisfies my craving for a soda!!

TRY IT!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your most recent comment on my blog - it was very helpful to me! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... I'll be damned if I didn't come home on Friday to the COOLEST THING EVER SITTING ON MY PORCH: a gift from you!!

    It totally blew my socks off and I still can't get over how incredibly awesome it was. You officially totally knocked me out. That was amazing! And unexpected! And so awesome and generous and wonderful!

    And now I get to send you, my blog friend, a real life bonafide, pen and paper thank you card in the MAIL!!!

    But here's a preview: thank you, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete