Friday, July 30, 2010

Discovery

I made a discovery a few weeks ago and today was the day I remembered BEFORE I got on the treadmill.

You know how some people wear headbands? Or others tie that stupid bandana around their head? Bret Michaels? I hate that! You're almost 50 dude - show us your entire head. Who cares if you have no hair or it's not as luscious as when you used to "talk dirty to me." Get rid of it unless...

You are on the treadmill and sweat is dripping from your forehead so much that it creates pools in your upper eyelids. It is then obvious that you'll need some sort of device - headband/doo rag/bandana - to keep the sweat from dripping down your cheeks creating zits the size of volcanoes on your cheeks.

I used to think that it was just a fashion statement. I now know it actually serves a purpose!

Amazing discovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment