We spent the day arriving at 10:45 and left at 7:15 -
We hit all the right rides and all at the right times - getting into the cool rides and shows to get out of the heat and going on Splash Mountain during the hottest part of the day - my shirt dried in minutes, literally. The best part - Jake getting picked to participate in the Jedi Master Training Show, of course I had to listen to every, single, solitary question ever known to mankind regarding Star Wars on the drive home - which was grueling - but SO SO SO worth it!! Hubby was in heaven and can answer questions about a galaxy far, far away for hours on end so he loved every minute of it.
I have to figure out how to download video from the camcorder, or get a new digital camcorder **cough...cough...need a new camcorder and camera compatiable with the computer... cough... cough**, so I can share all video and pictures on the computer.
Can't wait for him to watch himself actually fight "Darf Vador" tonight!!
soo fun! I can't wait to take Annie to Disneyland! (We are waiting until she can at least identify Micky)
ReplyDeleteFYI - Disney is considered one of the ADA's most accessible destinations in the world! ;-)
Looks like a great time! Cute family too. :)
ReplyDelete