Sunday, August 15, 2010

Less Tense



I am less tense. Thankfully. I know my husband thinks so and for the record his fingers WERE twitching to leave a comment. So much so that he almost called my mom to have her leave a comment for him.

We have two more weeks of swim lessons and even though I'm less tense and it's obvious that he is getting it I still watch him like a hawk and am sitting on the edge of my seat. Hubby went the other day with us to swim lessons and although he will never admit it, because maybe he was doing it subconsciously (so he says), when Jake swam to the edge I could see Jeff's body tense up and lean his body in the chair the same way Jake swam and once Jake got to the edge Jeff's body relaxed. I wonder how he would have been had he gone the first few days, just as tense? Hmmm...

**kiss kiss hunny**

1 comment:

  1. Yeahhhh he's doing it. I would be a little uptight also cause he just plows ahead. No thought, just stick you head in the water and go. He looks great. I'm so glad we are doing the extra 2 weeks that will be the best thing for him.. Yeahhhh...
    Love you guys

    ReplyDelete