I'm feeling a bit tense - Jake is in swimming lessons and will be for the next three weeks. Watching him in the water makes me crazy and when I say crazy I mean - worried, tense, stressed, concerned, on the edge of my seat, never taking my eyes off him - tense. This child is fearless and a dare-devil and the fact that he is not an excellent swimmer can be a scary combination. Yes, there are instructors in the water, but sometimes they are busy with the other kids and I cannot guarantee that they are paying 100% attention to my 45 pound child who is just learning to swim and hanging on the edge of the pool in millions of gallons of water.
All of this equals a very grumpy mommy!
Hubby and I have been bickering for the past three nights, which coincides with when swimming lessons started. I'm speculating our bickering is because he has to be the one in charge of making dinner, but I think he would beg to differ and feel it has to do with the very grumpy mommy.
What do you think?
Note: Hubby can no longer leave comments from his computer at work and I'll put money on it that his fingers are twitching to leave a comment for this particular post.
ololol.. poor hubby.. I would bet right along with you about the him trying to post. But I think its because of the swimming lessons. You should let hubby go. But by the time he got home your head would explode.
ReplyDeleteI love you guys.
Grams
:)
ReplyDelete