Tuesday, February 1, 2011

OH-EM-GEE

OH-EM-GEE Cake

Ingredients:
One 18.25-oz box moist-style cake mix, preferably chocolate

and -
Are you ready for this? - you sure? - you're not going to believe it!

One 12-oz can diet soda - that's it! No eggs, no oil, no water or milk just one 12-oz can of diet soda! It's pretty amazing because it comes out pretty darn moist!!

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine ingredients in a large bowl and whisk thoroughly. Transfer to a baking pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake in the oven until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean (refer to cake-mix box for pan size and approximate bake time)

Makes 12 servings - One piece, 1/12th of cake - 171 calories, 3.25 g fat, 301 mg sodium, 34 g carbs, 0.5 g fiber, 19 g sugar, 1.5 protein.

I made 24 cupcakes so I can have two!

The husband began to chow down on the cupcakes with all the sound effects of something very yummy. Then I told him I used a diet coke where he conveniently said "There is a bit of an aftertaste" and didn't touch another one. Sometimes honesty is not the best policy - aftertaste my ass!

No comments:

Post a Comment