Monday, April 27, 2009

Full-time

Today, Jake started preschool full-time, which means he was there past noon. I had the tiniest bit of a hard time with it. - It's preschool guys...and this mom is having a hard time. - I felt guilty. I never wanted him to have to be in preschool all day because I had to work. Poor hubby...I bugged him senseless today with "what if?" and "what about?" He was gracious and took it rather nicely. Thanks hunny!

I picked the little guy up at 5 p.m. and not only did he survive, without me, fully intact he really enjoyed it! He was in an awesome mood! When he has had a good day he runs up to his teacher, Ms. Sophie and says, "Ms. Sophie, I be a good listener today?" If so, he gets a cup of chocolate milk. Ovaltine.

Man... I missed him.

Crack. Wide. Open.

No comments:

Post a Comment