Is it because the music moves me? The beauty of her voice? It's inspiring? It's breathtaking? She is so humble? Is it because I have my headphones on and it's more dramatic? Is it because I know how drastically her life will change? For the better? I'm happy for her? Is it because I'm also scared that she has no one to watch out for her? Who will be there for her? Does she have any other relatives that will look after her to make sure no one will take advantage of her? Is it because Simon is actually smiling? The surprise on the judges face? Is it because it makes me believe dreams actually do come true? I just need to keep trying? It will happen?
I think it is all of the above.
It is a youtube clip of America's Got Talent. It is seven minutes long, but worth it.
Thank you Fully-Caffeinated
You're welcome! Thanks for letting me know the embedding was disabled!
ReplyDeleteI agree, all of the above! I was touched by how that crowd, and judges, went from disbelievers to believers, and supporters, in just a few moments. Cried my eyes out!