It's been almost five days since I've posted and I don't feel like I can post anything until I have given an explanation of my absence. Bytheway - Why do I feel the need to explain myself? Guilt? You know what - It's that damn Catholic school...they love guilt.
Okay...so here it is -
1) The flu. Yuck! I had the aches, fever, and chills and now I have a beautiful hacking cough. Whoopie.
2) Work. Work is really busy and I cannot turn down more money.
3) Tax season. In my spare time <--what's that? I am an "executive assistant" to a Certified Public Accountant (I am currently entering checks into Excel as I type this post). I like the job because it definitely comes with some perks...my boss is kinda cute...*wink wink* Okay...all kidding aside my hubby is the CPA and I just support him. It's the least I can do considering he has to sacrifice his weekends to do taxes. However, he refers to the money to be made as the "low lying fruit" and as a CPA he would be foolish to not work tax season. We are at six more days and counting...
Mix all that up with a three-year-old and there you have it.
Next up...I got something to say about that Dooce chick.
Guilt sucks.
ReplyDelete