quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
Since Annabelle isn't in school yet, she doesn't have homework but she does have chores: Clean your room, take out the trash, feed the dawg - that sort of thing.
SHE HASN'T DONE ANY OF IT.
" But I'm only 13 months old" seems to be her favorite excuse - which explains why she has been grounded from the telephone and facebook her entire life so far . . .
Since Annabelle isn't in school yet, she doesn't have homework but she does have chores: Clean your room, take out the trash, feed the dawg - that sort of thing.
ReplyDeleteSHE HASN'T DONE ANY OF IT.
" But I'm only 13 months old" seems to be her favorite excuse - which explains why she has been grounded from the telephone and facebook her entire life so far . . .
Discipline - you gotta have it . . .