Wednesday, September 23, 2009

News

I'm feeling a bit lost. The regularly scheduled program of my life appears to be on hiatus. My work has slowed drastically and I'm in this wandering state of, "What do I do now?" I'm thinking it will pick up, but in the meantime I feel like I am walking around with a blindfold feeling my way through the world.

During this time I have completed some house projects that someone so touchingly reminded me had not been finished. I was informed that I can't rag the big guy about his incomplete projects around the house if I myself have not followed through with mine. So...

Project #1 - Bathroom - Done
Project #2 - Shutters - Done
Project #3 - Door trim- Done

In other news - We took the little guy to Disneyland last Friday. We both said we would wait until he was asking to go before we took him. He has been asking about it for a couple of months now. Newsflash - It didn't go EXACTLY the way I had pictured it in my head. We probably shouldn't have sprung it on him and surprised him because when he figured it out we were already there and he seemed a bit overwhelmed. Don't blame him - if you haven't been in over ten years you would have been overwhelmed too. However, all was not a bust because after he warmed up we had a great time. I now know why they call it The Happiest Place on Earth - Seeing this makes you the happiest mommy -


2 comments:

  1. Please may I have a copy. Is that just incrediable or what.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. take a moment and try to add the laughter, the smiles, the hours of joy that Mr Disney has evoked with his idea that began with a mouse!

    Boggles the mind, it defies our imagination....Proof again, when the heart aims its arrow at creating joy and laughter, the result is usually something eternal!

    Thanks for sharing! Marc :)

    ReplyDelete