Today, the little guy is home with me because he is coughing, sneezing, and sniffling. I am the one who always gets that luxury because I work from home. Luxury? Really? This morning Daddy had that luxury while I scattered off to the dentist for a glorious hour of alone time. When I got home he said, "Okay, see ya later hunny gotta go!" Who would have ever thought the dentist would be considered glorious - anyone with a toddler - that's who (honestly, I hate the dentist and it wasn't glorious at all).
So, here we are doing our best to keep each other busy. I swear he is thinking of ways to keep me just as busy as I am thinking of ways to keep him busy. Currently, we both have stickers up and down our arms and are listening to Leap's Learning Band. I am not sure how many more times I can hear Hey Diddle Diddle before I make an appointment for a lobotomy.
In order to save myself from the insanity I have been dreaming of remodeling our house - dreaming is the key word here. I have been entering HGTV Great Fall Fix-Up Sweepstakes almost every day and because I am such a nice person I am posting the link so you can enter too.
Good luck!
Hey diddle diddle,
ReplyDeleteThe cat and the fiddle,
The cow jumped over the moon,
The little dog laughed to see such sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon
LOBOTOMY TIME!
Sorry, I'm an imp today.