Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Stall

I'm stalling. I'm always stalling. I think that is another word for procrastination. I am a huge procrastinator. So much so that my three-year-old missed soccer season because of it. That makes me feel like crap, but I bet I will again procrastinate about something someday. I'm getting better, but not where I would like to be.

-----------------

Over the past few days I have logged on a couple of times to write something and never once published it. Why do I do this? I think I'm afraid of being judged. So irritating. So, to get me out of my hole I used oneword.com. I found out about this site from San Diego Momma and wouldn't you know it the word today is - stall. So I wrote for 75 seconds and the above is what I came up with - no inhibitions, unedited, and real.

Every now and then he asks me about a soccer game...it kills me.

Don't judge me.

1 comment:

  1. "I have not yet begun to procrastinate".

    The boy is fed, clothed, housed and loved - the rest are luxuries.

    ReplyDelete