Monday, November 2, 2009

Mailman

Remember the mail truck? Christmas?

The little guy has this thing with the USPS. I would rather he have a thing with cardiothoracic surgery, but he's crazy for the mailman, mail delivery, and mail trucks. Whatever! I even swayed his choice of being a mailman last Halloween into being a fireman - Hey, he likes firemen and firetrucks too!

This year I didn't try and sway him and I have told myself not to push or force my will on him. The most important thing is that he is happy and healthy, right? So, this year he was a mailman and my goodness did he deliver - literally - and once again stole my heart.





After he got a treat he gave them this "letter"


2 comments:

  1. Awwwww, awesome! That is really really adorable.

    Wherever did he get that mail fascination? That is just too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so you know.. I have sent the link to this video to everyone I know. He is just too cute not too. So far the response has be tremendous.
    Love
    Grams

    ReplyDelete