Sunday, September 14, 2008

Have I Told You Lately…

that you literally made my dreams come true.
I can’t believe we got here.
I think you’re really handsome…I mean really!
that you look so incredibly sweet after a close shave.
you still take my breath away.
thank you for my baby boy because he is part of both of us.
I’m glad you're the finance guy.
I love when you make me laugh.
that I don’t like being mad at you.
it’s okay that you don’t know everything.
I still think you’re pretty darn smart.
your puppy dog eyes are so sweet.
I love the way you look at me.
that I love how your cupids bow is a bit crooked...
and that I’m probably the only one that knows that.
what a great husband you are.
I like that you’re not macho.
I love your optimism.
about how much you’ve taught me about life and myself.
I like the way you make me feel about myself.
that you know how to be a real man.
I love how you don’t take life too seriously.
it’s beautiful how forgiving you are.
what a great lover you are.
it's amazing how you always seem to read my mind...
and how I can read yours, even though you won’t admit it.
what a great father you are.

That I Love You.

~ Happy Birthday ~

1 comment:

  1. That has to be one of the most beautiful; most real love poems I have read.

    ReplyDelete