There are so many things I want to write about, but such little time. Let' see -
1) Blogs - Man, I love reading blogs. They are so personal and have such depth. Unlike pretty much anything you meet in the real world. I wish we could be more bloglike, but on a face to face level. What is it about writing to the great big blogosphere that makes us secure enough to share our deepest and darkest thoughts?
2) Animal totem - Anybody? Do you believe in animal totems? I wish I could find mine to show me the path of my existence. I believe I'm here for something bigger I just don't know what that is. So for now I'll just keep typing away at my day to day job as a transcriptionist.
3) Doctor appointment - Had a physical today and everything looks "great" per the doctor. Unbelievably my cholesterol was 174! I about fell off the table considering I have approximately 30 extra pounds hanging on ever so tightly. She gave me some supplement to try and help me lose weight, but I think I'll try it the old fashion way. I'll kick up the exercise and put a stop to late night ice cream. I go back in October.
29 Day Giving Challenge - Does giving a stool sample from the two-year-old to the lab count?
I have animal totems, but I'm sure that doesn't surprise you about me! I got them in New Mexico though so I couldn't help you with an LA hunt for these babies!
ReplyDelete