Monday, September 22, 2008

Politics, I knew it!

I knew there was a reason I wasn't very political!

I've never been interested in politics. I voted once in my life, 1992 for Bill Clinton, and thats because a friend forced me to register and vote. Whatever! Mr. Clinton actually did pretty good even though he had some of his own "secret service" going on under that desk. You can't deny his stats.

I mean really? Does my teeny, tiny, one vote really count? I mean come on people, really? Probably not. I know, I know...I've heard it all before. What if 1 million people thought the way you do? Imagine what a difference those 1 million people could make? Yes, all true. However, just as I was starting to get interested, I hear and read this and that. Then I get all confused and have to sift through the red tape to find out if what they are saying about those candidates are true. I just don't have the time to figure out if Obama really meant to sign a bill to teach kindergartners sex education. I don't have time to figure out if Palin really signed a bill that mandates rape victims be billed for their own rape kits they receive at the hospital. Geeeeezzz people! You want to know what my day consists of? My day consists of typing awful reports about really sick people, being slave to a two-year-old - Mommy, I want some appu juus...Mommy, I want to go to bacyawd...Mommy, I want a bunana - , cleaning his poop, kitty poop, kitty barf, dog poop, more typing, cleaning the toilet, laundry, making dinner, cleaning up after dinner, more typing and all the other itty, bitty, tidbits I really can't remember, but you know what I mean. After all that, I supposed to sit down and figure out all the information their slinging at each other is true or not? Phhhttt! I'd rather read, cuddle, and smell my owner's sweet skin after his bath, and cross my fingers that all the political activists get it right!

Note - This election is pretty exciting! It is monumental history in the making and I can't help but to watch and listen. I'll just be on the sidelines is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment