I came in the office to clean it up a bit. I'm transitioning the rugrats wardrobe - out with the old and in the with the new. There is a huge pile of clothes stacked on the craft table, <-- yeah right, like I have time to do crafts, blocking my view out the window which is making it unable to see our beautiful new white vinyl fence that is an awesome backdrop to the rose bushes. To motivate myself I am posting a picture of the before and after...here is the before... wish me luck!
quix·ot·ic [kwik-sot-ik] adjective : a believer in the romance of noble deeds, extravagantly romantic and idealistic without regard to practicality. Then I grew up.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Life
I came in the office to clean it up a bit. I'm transitioning the rugrats wardrobe - out with the old and in the with the new. There is a huge pile of clothes stacked on the craft table, <-- yeah right, like I have time to do crafts, blocking my view out the window which is making it unable to see our beautiful new white vinyl fence that is an awesome backdrop to the rose bushes. To motivate myself I am posting a picture of the before and after...here is the before... wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment