Can you say arrogant? This guy gets away with a vicious murdering of two people and all he has to do is a lead a clean life and he couldn't even do that. Not to mention a life nicer than most of the population and still... unbelievable. Better yet, can you say moron? He really should have tried harder to never find himself back in a courtroom. Among all the people in a trial - the jury, the judge, the lawyers (even his) you had to have known those people would have found some way to send him to the slammer, even if it was for a parking ticket. I think I could safely speak for the majority of the population when I say, "Most of us are pretty sure he killed those two people."
I wonder how popular he'll be in prison. Will he be a star or will somebody make him their bitch? What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment